I know it says there is no risk, however, the investor is providing sensitive information about themselves and their account. How do we calm any fear of identity theft. Who actually sees the information that they provide.
This is a good question and is one that some others have asked. It is appreciated that less professional brokers of PPPs have been known to shop investor paperwork around, looking for acceptance at a platform. Then the investor starts receiving calls from unknown parties who have received his private information. Naturally this would be very unsettling. Thus please consider the following points.
- The first thing to realize is that absolute privacy is already nonexistent, before even coming to us. Credit data on just about everyone who has a credit history is already available on the underground dark net. Intelligence agencies already have everything about everyone in real time. Any money of any significant size is already showing on screens, along with everything about its owner.
- We are not a broker chain and we do not shop investor KYC forms. Our partner, who vets investor forms before submitting them to the trade team, has an MBA from The Wharton School of Finance and a Masters from The Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies, plus over 10 years experience in Alternative Investments. We are professional in our handling of confidential information and we guarantee the nondisclosure, non circulation, and protection of all proprietary investor data.
- The most sensitive information is not requested in the initial intake documents. That is only requested later, after the contract is signed, and it only goes directly to the trader. It is never needed by the compliance officer or the intermediaries.
- The client’s Social Security Number is not required.
- Most owners of substantial capital, such as $10 million or more, know that they should never deposit it at the ordinary street retail level of a bank, facilitated by the lowest paid bank clerks. That raises some small risk of fraud and attempted theft by such employees. Rather, most high net worth owners of capital do their banking at higher levels of the institution, typically called private banking, where much greater security is routine.
- In the PPPs, since the cash deposit or BI is required to be a top 25 bank, there is nominal Financial Institution risk. These trade programs only occur among top 25 banks with AAA credit ratings, which is better than the US Federal Government, and the US Treasury is considered to be the “risk-free rate”. In addition, our particular recommended PPPs ONLY operate on Tier 1 platforms – – meaning we deal directly only with the highest of the high level traders. Not only are they of the highest integrity, but they also have the greatest proven credibility and reputation in the industry. They stand to gain endlessly more success by continuing to honor the client’s rights, and they have the most to lose by not doing so.
- It is suggested to obtain and use a Protonmail email address with us. Protonmail has the most invulnerable email encryption in the world and protects email attachments as well, but only if the email is between one Protonmail user and another. For further reasons why we use this medium and the link to obtain your own account, see https://natural-law-trust.brillianceincommerce.com/protonmail.